Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Okay. Why is it that I have nothing to say? I have SO MUCH to say! And yet, when I sit down to try write, nothing comes. Why is it so hard for my thoughts to translate into words? My life has turned itself upside down, righted itself, and flipped again in the last two years, and the most I can write about is Weinerschnitzel?? I went through the hardest time of my life, strengthened my marriage, carried and delivered the most beautiful daughter, moved cities, found our our permanent military assignment, met some of the best friends...and I have nothing to say? I hope this just takes practice, because I like my thoughts. I want to record them, for myself, for my child, for my husband.
I am happy now. I have come to terms with bad decisions, made better decisions, and forgiven myself for things I thought were unforgivable. I have an exciting life. I get to see the world, and see it again through the eyes of my baby. How can I have nothing to say?
I have a beautifully crafted budget!! That, if nothing else, is worth talking about! It's balanced down to the penny! It includes college funds for Nel, retirement, and investments! True, its only existed for 6 weeks, but I've STUCK to it for 6 weeks! That's a big freaking deal for me.
I can do this, I'll just practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment